Monday, September 04, 2006

Girls night In

artist's rendition of nicole and katy's dinner.
no, as a matter of fact this looks nothing like the peepsNet masthead picture


We've started to scrape the barrel already, so I'm documenting Nicole and Katy's Sunday evening dinner only to show off my superb Photoshop skills, since they didn't even take one stinking picture.

For the record, Sunday night's fare included:
  1. homemade hummus
  2. salmon
  3. roasted tomato and red pepper soup
  4. spinach fettucine pasta
  5. salad
  6. chocolate cake
There were equal parts wine and urbane chatter about work, Ireland, Greece, and San Francisco. I doubt this even makes the cut at cucinanicolina.

And they took no pictures, like I said, so you will just have to imagine the wild scene, which I have tried to conjure to the best of my humble abilities.

No comments: